Home: New Construction
Close: April 2017
Builder: Brookfield Residential
Located within the beautiful Travisso master-planned community, this new construction home built by Brookfield Residential lets you explore what it means to live the life you create. As a resident of Travisso you’ll experience world class vistas, elegant thoughtful designs within a custom curated neighborhood, rolling hills, and best of all picturesque views of the Texas Hill Country. And, let’s not forget the first-class amenities such as the 9,200 square-foot resort-style amenity center, 10 miles of hiking and biking trails, a future on-site elementary school, outdoor green space, and blue skies. What’s not to love?
You’ll have plenty of room both inside and outside when you purchase this one-story, 2,582 new construction home situated on an over-sized hillside corner lot. This home is complete with an open concept floor plan, elegant detailing, and so much more. Treat yourself today and take a tour of this Texas Hill Country beauty. Features include:
- Single-family, one-story home
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms, one half bathroom
- 2 car garage
- Large kitchen with breakfast area, center island, and granite/marble counter tops
- Open floor plan
- Contemporary color palette throughout the home
- Formal dining room
- Utility room
- High ceilings
- Great room with fireplace
- Central air conditioning, gas heat
- Luxurious private master suite
And, it’s All Good in the Neighborhood at Travisso’s amenity center, The Club. With over 9,200 square-feet of indoor and outdoor recreational space The Club offers:
- A 3,260 resort style pool with children’s splash pad
- A 2,000 square-foot fitness center complete with free weights and cardio equipment
- Two Lighted tennis courts
- Outdoor Wifi work space
- Recreational sports fields
- Outdoor lounge and party space
- Events lawn/amphitheater
- Firepit and s’mores station
- Community table
- Food truck zone
Schedule a visit today. From 183A Toll Road, take the 1431 west exit for four miles. The Travisso entrance is on the right. From FM 620 take Anderson Mill Road north to 1431. Turn left on 1431. Drive 2.5 miles. Make a right turn into our entrance.
For additional information about this home or to make an appointment, call Brookfield Residential’s Travisso representative at 512-535-1212.
Travisso, Italian inspired, Hill Country made.