Close: April 2017
Builder: Taylor Morrison
Located within the beautiful Travisso master-planned community, this Taylor Morrison built home lets you explore what it means to live the life you create. The Travisso community offers world class vistas, elegant thoughtful designs within a custom curated neighborhood, rolling hills, and best of all picturesque views of the Texas Hill Country. First-class amenities abound such as a resort-style amenity center, 10 miles of hiking and biking trails, a future elementary school, outdoor green space, and blue skies. What’s not to love?
You’ll have plenty of room to hang up your hat in this 3,000 square-foot, spacious four bedroom, two-story new construction home that offers an open concept floor plan, elegant detailing, and so much more. Treat yourself today and take a tour of this Texas Hill Country beauty. Features include:
- Single-family home
- Two-stories, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Large inviting foyer and entrance way
- Kitchen, family room, breakfast nook combination forms a large comfortable open area
- Granite/marble counter tops
- Luxurious first-floor private master bedroom suite
- Upstairs includes bedrooms, a game room and bonus area
- 2 car garage
- Contemporary color palette throughout the home
- Formal dining room
- Utility room
It’s All Good in the Neighborhood at Travisso’s amenity center, The Club. With over 9,200 square-feet of indoor and outdoor recreational space The Club offers:
- A 3,260 resort style pool with children’s splash pad
- A 2,000 square-foot fitness center complete with free weights and cardio equipment
- Two Lighted tennis courts
- Outdoor Wifi work space
- Recreational sports fields
- Outdoor lounge and party space
- Events lawn/amphitheater
- Firepit and s’mores station
- Community table
- Food truck zone
Schedule a visit today. From 183A Toll Road, take the 1431 west exit for four miles. The Travisso entrance is on the right. From FM 620 take Anderson Mill Road north to 1431. Turn left on 1431. Drive 2.5 miles. Make a right turn into our entrance.
To learn more about this home or to make an appointment call Taylor Morrison at 512-690-2365.
Travisso, Italian inspired, Hill Country made.