Home: New Construction
Address: 3956 Good Night Trail
Close: April 2017
Builder: Highland Homes
Explore what it means to live the life you create when you purchase this new construction home by Highland Homes. Travisso’s master-planned community offers first-class vistas, elegant thoughtful designs within a custom curated neighborhood, rolling hills, and picturesque views of the Texas Hill Country. Our country-atmosphere location is the best of both worlds–close to Austin but far away from the hustle and bustle of city life not to mention the traffic. Just 40 minutes to Marble Falls–a gateway to weekend fun in the sun, wine exploration, and much more!
You’ll have plenty of room both inside and outside when you purchase this one-story, 2,148 new construction home situated on an over-sized corner lot. This home is complete with an open concept floor plan, elegant detailing, and so much more. Treat yourself today and take a tour of this Texas Hill Country beauty. Features include:
- Single-family home
- One-story, 3 full bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms, one 1/2 bathroom
- 2 car garage
- Large kitchen with breakfast area, center island, and granite/marble counter tops
- Open floor plan
- Contemporary color palette throughout the home
- Formal dining room
- Utility room
- High ceilings
- Great room with fireplace
- Central air conditioning, gas heat
- Luxurious master suite bedroom
First-class amenities abound such as our resort-style amenity center, 10 miles of hiking and biking trails, a future on-site elementary school and fire district, on-site parks, outdoor green space, and blue skies. Travisso’s amenity center, The Club, encompasses over 9,200 square-feet of indoor and outdoor recreational space. The Club offers:
- A 3,260 resort style pool with children’s splash pad
- A 2,000 square-foot fitness center complete with free weights and cardio equipment
- Two Lighted tennis courts
- Outdoor Wifi work space
- Recreational sports fields
- Outdoor lounge and party space
- Events lawn/amphitheater
- Firepit and s’mores station
- Community table
- Food truck zone
Schedule a visit today. From 183A Toll Road, take the 1431 west exit for four miles. The Travisso entrance is on the right. From FM 620 take Anderson Mill Road north to 1431. Turn left on 1431. Drive 2.5 miles. Make a right turn into our entrance.
For additional information about this home call Highland Homes at 512-267-4100.
Travisso, Italian inspired, Hill Country made.