Home: New Construction
Close: April 2017
Builder: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Located within the beautiful Travisso master-planned community, this home built by award winning Toll Brothers, Inc. lets you explore what it means to live the life you create. At Travisso we offer world class vistas and elegant thoughtful designs within a custom curated neighborhood. Experience the peacefulness and serenity of the Texas Hill Country with rolling hills, picturesque views, and a world apart from the hustle and bustle of city life. First-class amenities abound such as a 9,200 square-foot resort-style amenity center, 10 miles of hiking and biking trails, a future on-site elementary school, outdoor green space, and miles of blue skies. What’s not to love?
This Toll Brother one-story exquisite home is move in ready! You’ll have plenty of room to entertain in this 3,898 square-foot, spacious one-story new construction home that offers an open concept floor plan, elegant detailing, and so much more. A few of this home’s many features include:
- Single-family home
- One-story, 4 bedrooms
- Backs up to greenbelt
- 4 full bathrooms, one 1/2 bath
- 3 car garage
- Exquisite tile roof
- Large kitchen area with center island and granite/marble counter tops
- Contemporary color palette throughout the home
- Formal dining room
- Utility room
- High ceilings
- Great room with fireplace
- Central air conditioning, gas heat
- Luxurious master suite bedroom
And, It’s All Good in the Neighborhood at Travisso’s amenity center, The Club. With over 9,200 square-feet of indoor and outdoor recreational space The Club offers:
- A 3,260 resort style pool with children’s splash pad
- A 2,000 square-foot fitness center complete with free weights and cardio equipment
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Outdoor Wifi work space
- Recreational sports fields
- Outdoor lounge and party space
- Events lawn/amphitheater
- Firepit and s’mores station
- Community table
- Food truck zone
Visit today! From 183A Toll Road, take the 1431 west exit for four miles. The Travisso entrance is on the right. From FM 620 take Anderson Mill Road north to 1431. Turn left on 1431. Drive 2.5 miles. Make a right turn into our entrance.
Travisso, Italian inspired, Hill Country made.