Thinking of moving to Travisso? With luxury and location covered, Travisso is an excellent choice for many homeseekers looking to move to the Austin area. But what about lifestyle? There are a multitude of benefits of an active lifestyle. In fact, the city of Austin was just named one of the 25 Best Places to Live in the U.S. for Quality of Life by U.S. News and World Reports.
The residential community of Travisso is no exception. Situated on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, its hilly terrain is the perfect backdrop for this master-planned community with an exceptional lifestyle. There’s never a dull moment. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. Still undecided? Here’s nine Travisso lifestyle amenities that the entire family will benefit from. Enjoy!
- The Palazzo clubhouse, named Best Community Clubhouse in the state in 2017, is the center of activity and fun at Travisso. With Its luxurious resort style pool and splash pad it’s sure to provide countless hours of fun. For kids there’s no better place to hang out in the summer. And for parents there’s no better place to relax and kick up your feet on the weekends. Its covered patio and outdoor fireplace is ideal for parties, special events, and neighborhood get-togethers. With over 9,200 sq. ft. there’s plenty of room for everyone.
- Located within the Palazzo is a 2,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center. Open seven days a week it’s the ideal place for early morning, mid-afternoon, or nighttime workouts. From treadmills to elliptical machines and free weights, you’ll never skip a workout. Group exercise classes are also available.
- Tennis anyone? Whether you play a game of singles, doubles, or a friendly neighborhood round-robin competition, Travisso’s on-site lighted courts are convenient and easily accessible. They are located adjacent to the Palazzo.
Fun and socialization
- From poolside dips and camping trips to aqua aerobics, dive-in movies, archery, and ladies coffee, to name a few, Travisso’s award-winning lifestyle director has your social calendar covered. Daily, weekly, and monthly activities are plentiful. And offer a plethora of variety. Every month there’s always something new and exciting to do.
- The Travisso community also boasts a variety of tailor-made resident-led clubs and organizations. From walking groups to book clubs, bunco, a jeep club, and wine-tasting groups, Travisso’s clubs are fun, unique, and educational. Most clubs center around a popular group activity or an individual’s passion.
- When it comes to Travisso events fun, music, and delicious food top the day’s agenda. They also bring the community together. One such event is TravissoFest. This annual popular open-to-the-public event offers families the opportunity to explore and tour the community. Resident events happen all year-round. From pool parties to pizza parties to bubble blasts, water tag and salsa dancing there’s always something to do and someone to do it with.
- Travisso’s community unity is second to none. In 2018 it was named the Best Family-Friendly Residential Community in the Austin area by the American Statesman Best of the Best Awards. This annual tradition celebrates and recognizes the best the community has to offer. Area businesses and organizations vie for votes cast by Statesman readers. This year Travisso is in the running for a second title in a row. The votes are already in. We’ll keep you posted on this year’s winner.
Parks, trails and open spaces
- On-site community parks, a future 58-acre regional park, and approximately 355 acres of open recreational space are community-based and available to residents. Travisso’s parks are equipped with playground equipment, picnic tables, and shade–the perfect picnic spot.
- The community’s trail system, over 10 miles of proposed pathways, is a great way stay fit and healthy. Walking, biking, and hiking are favorite trail pastimes. They are also a great way to move about the community without getting in your car.
Explore the master-planned community of Travisso today
Travisso is a place to explore; a place to relax; a place to call home. With over-the-top amenities, fabulous home designs, natural beauty, and the backdrop of the Texas Hill Country, what’s not to love? Visit Travisso today. To learn more contact our information center at 512-243-8583.